Multi-skilled worker (F/M)
Interim Loire Atlantique (44), Maine-et-Loire (49), Vendée (85), Deux-Sèvres (79) Food processing - Curing
The multi-skilled worker will be responsible for :
- Supplying the lines with raw materials.
- Putting the products in the moulds.
- Producing kebabs and sausages manually.
- Packing and putting the products in trays.
- Checking the compliance of products.
- Motivated, reactive and rigorous person.
- Mastering the French language is a plus.
- A category B driving licence and a personal vehicle would be a plus.
- Temporary contract with employment in France.
- Duration of the contract: minimum 5-6 months until end of September
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7h/day – 35h/week. 5am-1pm or 8am-4pm or 1pm-8pm (with the possibility of Saturday work and overtime)
- Gross hourly rate: 11.52 euros (including 10% holiday pay + 10% end of mission allowance).
- Various bonuses are applied in addition, depending on the workshop and the positions held.
- Overtime pay: +25% between 36h and 43h/week, +50% from the 44th hour.
Accommodation: if required, 320€ per person including all charges, without internet