Multi-skilled worker in poultry slaughterhouse (F/M)
Interim Côtes-d'Armor (22), Morbihan (56) Agri food sector
In the cutting and packaging departments of chicken, turkey and duck slaughterhouses, the multi-skilled slaughterhouse worker will be responsible for :
- Hanging chicken carcasses on hooks on the line.
- Sorting out legs, wings or other pieces of meat that do not comply with the standards.
- Removing skin, fat, cartilage and bruises by cutting with scissors or a knife.
- Cutting and packaging pieces of meat.
Internal training on the job is carried out by the client.
- Motivated, serious, organised and rigorous person.
- Good physical condition and endurance.
- Maintaining the work rhythm
- Working in cold conditions (between 4°C to 8°C).
- French language: intermediate level would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Driving licence category B and a private car would be a plus.
- Temporary contract with employment in France.
- Duration of the contract: 3 months with extension up to 18 months.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7h/day, 35h/week (possibility of overtime)
- Gross hourly rate: 11.52 euros – 10.78€ net (including 10% holiday pay + 10% end of mission allowance).
- Various bonuses are applied in addition, depending on the workshop and the positions held.
- Night hours (between 21:00 and 06:00) are increased by 20%: €12.92. Net.
- A seniority bonus (paid by the client after 12 months).
- Overtime pay: +25% between 36h and 43h/week, +50% from the 44th hour.
- Accommodation: if required, 320€ per person including all charges, without internet