Multi-skilled worker in slaughterhouse (cutting and packing) (F/M)
Interim Côtes-d'Armor (22), Ille-et-Vilaine (35), Morbihan (56) Agri food sector
The multi-skilled slaughterhouse worker will be responsible for :
- Working on poultry (ducks, chickens, turkeys) or pig meat
- Working on different tasks depending on the workshop where they are assigned. For example, in the slaughterhouse: carcass preparation – gutting, organe sorting, small cutting operations. In the cutting plant: carcass cutting, boning and cleaning, etc.
- Carrying out palletising of cut products, handling pallets of products, packing and sorting.
Each workshop has its own particularities and the details will be presented to you during our first contact.
- Motivated, serious, organised and rigorous person.
- Maintaining the work rhythm
- Working in cold conditions (between 4°C to 8°C).
- French language: intermediate level would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Driving licence category B and a private car would be a plus.
- Temporary contract with employment in France.
- Duration of the contract: 3 months with extension up to 18 months.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7h/day, 35h/week (possibility of overtime)
- Gross hourly rate: 11.52 euros – 10.78€ net (including 10% holiday pay + 10% end of mission allowance).
- Various bonuses are applied in addition, depending on the workshop and the positions held.
- Overtime pay: +25% between 36h and 43h/week, +50% from the 44th hour.
- Accommodation: if required, 320€ per person including all charges, without internet